Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion

Put your feet up, grab your program. Contribute your selections and analysis. All your favorite tracks in one great place.
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 What a week, thanks!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JUICEJUNKIES

avatar

Posts : 394
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: What a week, thanks!!!   May 20th 2013, 7:17 am

Heading back to work.

Meadowlands, saratoga, monti, yonkers, saratoga, tioga, vernon!!! What a week and account isnt zero lol!

Thanks all!

_________________
Luck, bad if not good, will always be with us.
But it has a way of favoring the intelligent and showing its back to the stupid.
-John Dewey
Back to top Go down
RICO

avatar

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   May 20th 2013, 8:29 am

NICE JOB
Back to top Go down
Art B

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   May 23rd 2013, 11:41 am

Vernon Pro wrote:
Heading back to work.

Meadowlands, saratoga, monti, yonkers, saratoga, tioga, vernon!!! What a week and account isnt zero lol!

Thanks all!


Was great to see you. Really enjoyed Monti.----- YR, well.......
But its always great when you are in town cheers
Back to top Go down
RICO

avatar

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   May 23rd 2013, 3:34 pm

Art B wrote:
Vernon Pro wrote:
Heading back to work.

Meadowlands, saratoga, monti, yonkers, saratoga, tioga, vernon!!! What a week and account isnt zero lol!

Thanks all!


Was great to see you. Really enjoyed Monti.----- YR, well.......
But its always great when you are in town cheers
IT WASNT SALMON
Back to top Go down
Art B

avatar

Posts : 60
Join date : 2013-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   May 23rd 2013, 3:46 pm

RICO wrote:
Art B wrote:
Vernon Pro wrote:
Heading back to work.

Meadowlands, saratoga, monti, yonkers, saratoga, tioga, vernon!!! What a week and account isnt zero lol!

Thanks all!


Was great to see you. Really enjoyed Monti.----- YR, well.......
But its always great when you are in town cheers
IT WASNT SALMON


And that's why I didn't eat it pig
Back to top Go down
RICO

avatar

Posts : 408
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   May 23rd 2013, 5:01 pm

Art B wrote:
RICO wrote:
Art B wrote:
Vernon Pro wrote:
Heading back to work.

Meadowlands, saratoga, monti, yonkers, saratoga, tioga, vernon!!! What a week and account isnt zero lol!

Thanks all!


Was great to see you. Really enjoyed Monti.----- YR, well.......
But its always great when you are in town cheers
IT WASNT SALMON


And that's why I didn't eat it pig
YONKERS HAS BAD FOOD ,HE DIDNT EAT CHICK . HE JUST DONT KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What a week, thanks!!!   

Back to top Go down
 
What a week, thanks!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion :: Handicapping :: Harness Racing Discussion-
Jump to: