Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion

Put your feet up, grab your program. Contribute your selections and analysis. All your favorite tracks in one great place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan Patch Stakes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Art B

Art B

Dan Patch Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Dan Patch Stakes   Dan Patch Stakes EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 11:52 am

At Hoosier this week, and a really good field of older horses, mostly 4 year olds. Many have knocked Hurricane king Cole, the horse with blazing speed who just doesn't have the wins to justify that incredible turn of foot. The problem IMO has been the terribly inept Dan Dube who continues to overdrive him and lets face it, Dube has had a 5 year run of becoming the ultimate auto toss. Hes been aroungd 4-5% during those 5 years

This week, Brett Miller drives and I think the horse might just do something spectacular. He has the rail in a really good field, so the price should be right and I'll be on board. I have been waiting for him to be replaced and have had a hard time figuring out why his many owners ( about 7) insist on using Dube. He is clueless and talentless and doesn't belong on a horse with this kind of ability.

The horse gets knocked on these forums often. Lets see if that's still the case Sunday morning. I have a hunch many will be singing a different tune. I'm sure Miller will be told that the best way to race him is to save him as long as possible. i don't believe a horse alive can go a quarter faster than him . Might as well make it the last quarter, something Dube couldn't seem to figure out

Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
RICO

RICO

Dan Patch Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Patch Stakes   Dan Patch Stakes EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 5:30 pm

THANKS DALE
Back to top Go down
Art B

Art B

Dan Patch Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Patch Stakes   Dan Patch Stakes EmptyMay 23rd 2013, 7:07 pm

RICO wrote:
THANKS DALE

santa santa santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dan Patch Stakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Patch Stakes   Dan Patch Stakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Dan Patch Stakes
Page 1 of 1