Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Racing Handicapping and Discussion

Put your feet up, grab your program. Contribute your selections and analysis. All your favorite tracks in one great place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JUICEJUNKIES

JUICEJUNKIES

Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that. Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that.   Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that. EmptyJune 7th 2013, 6:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Art B

Art B

Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that.   Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that. EmptyJune 16th 2013, 9:34 pm

"Dan Chaplin, a Cleveland defense attorney not connected with the case, compared the charge to a traffic ticket and said a conviction likely would be punished with a fine."

Oldtimers like myself realize that this is to be expected these days and the world as people like myself recall, is gone forever.

That attorney expects Perez to get a fine for this. Nice....There was a time when a third of a pound in your possession was a very big deal, but that's hardly the case now. This stuff will more than likely be legal in more states before too long, so knowing that is upon us, well what can one say ? Regardless the pitcher who was nailed for this-- Chris Perez- is a jerk-- and is supposed to set some kind of an example for the kids of this country. But he's a selfish POS and not a role model of any kind. I hope parents let their kids know about this the next time they are at an Indians game and Perez is brought in to close it out. 

You would think he would represent MLB a little better than this, but it is what it is
Back to top Go down

Cleveland Indians Perez a stoner, nothing wrong with that.
Page 1 of 1